[Japan] Fukuoka Women’s University – World of Japanese Contemporary Culture 2017/2018
Fukuoka Women’s University is offering its short-term study abroad program to ambitious international students focusing on Japanese culture from September, 2017 to August, 2018. The students can choose to participate in the program for either 1 year or 1 semester (starting September 2017 or April 2018).
The WJC program was established in 2010 as a milestone in the Fukuoka Women’s University’s internationalization effort. The program grants participants from each partner university a scholarship. Based on the availability of student positions and the number of applications from partner universities, a total of 25 to 30 students will be selected as participants. Only female students are eligible for WJC.
It is desirable (and important for us to maintain diversity of a student body) that applicants come from various academic fields, such as liberal arts, social sciences and natural sciences as well as Japanese studies majors.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
· TOEFL iBT (Over 61), TOEIC (Over 600) and IELTs (Over 5.0)
· Total GPA : Over 3.0/4.0
If academic transcript does not show the student’s GPA, an additional letter is required stating the student’s grade equal a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or more.
· JLPT N2 or higher equivalent will be required for the student who will choose JLC. *No Japanese requirements for JSC) and JCC) students.
· Official academic transcript ()
· Two letters of Recommendation from academic advisors
· English language proficiency (Min. Score of TOEIC 600, iBT 61 or IELTS 5.0)
· Japanese language proficiency (Min. Score of JLPT N2/N3 or CEFR A2/B1) or Proof of your Japanese equivalent by teachers.
· Letter of Enrollment from faculty
· Letter of Nomination from faculty (*)
· Curriculum Vitae
· Motivation Letter (essay)
· Colored copy of passport
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for .
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as , OIA will send your application to FWU as for .
4) FINAL decision from FWU.
Please send all documents above in to , (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than .
Informasi detail bisa diakses melalui link website Office of International Affairs berikut: