How to add a profile photo
Every user in the Gamel has a profile page that is displayed to other users. Your profile is information about yourself. You can update it as often as you like.
1. Begin at My Home
2. In the Settings Block (on the right hand side) under My Profile Settings, click on Edit Profile
3. Some fields (eg name and email address) are filled in for you and locked. You can enter or change other fields, such as City/Town, Country, About Me and Interests.
4. You can also add a picture of yourself or something you want to be identified by.
You do this by clicking: Choose a file
The File Picker will be displayed and you need to select the file location. The most likely place to find a photo is in My Computer.
- Click on My Computer
- Then click Choose File
- Find the location of the file.
- And then click the file or picture.
- Click Open
- The file name will appear and you can add a picture description (eg "photo of Gamel Administrator").
7. Click Update Profile (to save and show all that you have done)